- About Us
- Industry Sectors
- Contact Us
The GAME range of high quality industrial electro-pneumatically operated shut off slides are designed and manufactured to current engineering standards and practice, utilising mild steel or stainless steel with high grade formed plastic slide sealing arrangement. Single or double cylinder designs are available, with solenoid valve actuation. All models are fitted with non-metallic slide plate rollers and dust-tight sealing components.
An angled shroud forms part of the slide and covers all four sides of the slide opening. Includes cover plates protect the pneumatic cylinder and solenoid arrangement, and heavy duty slide plate with bevelled location edges, incorporating cylinder location(s), heavy duty double acting cylinders with solenoid operation and micro switch position indication. All pre-wired to junction box, with external compressed air fittings.
The GAME standard range is 150mm SQ to 400mm SQ, however specials are manufactured upon customers request.
- Main Body: fabricated from mild steel with a painted finish, galvanised or stainless steel.
- Covers: protective covers are fitted top and bottom.
- Operation: heavy duty single & double acting pneumatic cylinder with solenoid valve actuation and micro-switch indication. All prewired to junction box, with external compressed air fittings. The slide plate runs on non-metallic rollers.
- Cleaning: all models are fitted with seals and a scraper blade.
- Testing: all slides are fully tested before despatch and installation on-site.
- Electrical: an externally mounted electrical connection box allows all wiring to be quickly and easily connected.
- Rack and Pinion – with hand-wheel or chain wheel and chain for hand operation with optional limit micro-switches for status indication.
- Motorised – rack & pinion operated via a gear motor unit, complete with limit micro-switches for status indication.
- Hand-Operated – push pull operation with optional limit micro-switches for status indication.
- Rod Gate for Bunker Outlets
- Specialised Designs – designed and built to customers’ own specific requirements.
- Positive Action
- Spark Proof
Related Case Studies
GAME Engineering Ltd
Witham St Hughs Business Park
Witham St Hughs, Lincoln.
LN6 9TW. ENGLAND
Tel: +44 (0)1522 868021
Fax: +44 (0)1522 868027