- About Us
- Industry Sectors
- Contact Us
Your privacy is important to GAME Engineering Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that GAME Engineering Ltd] collects, and the ways in which GAME Engineering LTd uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a legal form made available by contract and agreement experts Contractology. It is available from: http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
GAME Engineering Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to GAME Engineering Ltd.
Using personal information
GAME Engineering Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications
Where GAME Engineering Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, GAME Engineering Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
GAME Engineering Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
GAME Engineering Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
GAME Engineering Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact GAME Engineering Ltd
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to Marketing Department, GAME Engineering Ltd, Witham St Hughs Business Park, Witham St Hughs, Lincoln, LN6 9TW.
Get Our E-Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
We’ve been busy carrying out essential maintenance and repairs on Westrup seed equipment for our customer Openfield, a leading UK seed producer. We are » Read More
GAME Engineering Ltd
Witham St Hughs Business Park
Witham St Hughs, Lincoln.
LN6 9TW. ENGLAND
Tel: +44 (0)1522 868021
Fax: +44 (0)1522 868027