- About Us
- Industry Sectors
- Contact Us
Design & Engineering
At GAME Engineering you benefit from a state of the art CAD design centre, which is continually upgraded to ensure that clients always get the very latest design techniques, including 3D design. Our designers are highly qualified technical engineers with considerable experience gained from a variety of industrial backgrounds ranging from conveying equipment to food equipment manufacturing.
We have the in-house capabilities to provide design services ranging from one-off pieces of equipment e.g. packaging equipment, to complete turnkey solutions.
GAME offer a wide selection of services to its clients, ranging from modifications to existing plants, to producing feasibility studies for new and innovative process solutions.
We are able to offer assistance and guidance with:
- Turnkey Project Management Services
- Project Development & Delivery
- Complete Project Engineering Services
- Project Procurement
- Concept & Feasibility Studies
- Concept Designs, Layouts & Simulations e.g. bespoke packaging equipment
- Process & Operational Audits
- Manufacture, Assembly & Testing e.g. food equipment manufacturing
- Installation & Commissioning e.g. on site conveying equipment
- Site Management
Our project managers are highly qualified and experienced at managing contractors and equipment manufacturers in projects ranging from under £20k to £3m+. If you combine this with our experience of turnkey project engineering and management, and the fact that we use our own installation teams – giving you peace of mind that we will deliver your project on time and on budget. GAME have managed projects in key areas which include: food equipment manufacture, conveying equipment, waste equipment manufacture and packaging equipment.
GAME are able to produce solutions in the following areas amongst others:
- Bagging, Weighing & Packing
- Conveying Equipment & Elevating
- Crushing & Grinding
- Feeders & Screening
- Food Equipment Manufacturing
- Intake Systems
- Materials Handling
- Packaging Equipment
- Mixing & Blending
- Sifting & Separating
- Shredding & Baling
Why use GAME Engineering Ltd?
- Proven professional experience
- Focused approach to dedicated markets
- Personal “hands-on” service
- Quality resource availability
- Enthusiastic and energetic team
- Reputation for reliability
We have a new vacancy for a Project Engineer to join our team at Witham St Hughs near Lincoln. For full details and how to apply please click » Read More
GAME Engineering Ltd
Witham St Hughs Business Park
Witham St Hughs, Lincoln.
LN6 9TW. ENGLAND
Tel: +44 (0)1522 868021
Fax: +44 (0)1522 868027