At GAME Engineering, we are constantly looking for talented individuals with experience and knowledge in turnkey projects throughout all industry sectors - with a current focus on the waste industry.
We expect a high standard from our employees and are prepared to work with them to bring out their best.
If you are able to fulfil the following criteria, maybe you have what it takes to work at GAME Engineering:
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Working on projects of up to £2 million
• Assisting Sales Engineers and having the confidence to engineer a project from concept to completion
• Ability to produce flowplans, layout designs, detailed manufacturing and installation drawings
• Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• To be self motivated, dealing with a variety of projects
• To ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget
• Confidence to develop the role
An apprenticeship provides you with a job, a salary and enables you to work towards qualifications for your future and receive focused training that will benefit you and the company.
Annually, GAME look for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join GAME to train in manufacturing and engineering, gaining invaluable knowledge in the materials handling and custodial industries.
Appplicants should be aged 16 or above and are a team player with an aptitude for logical thinking, as well as the ability to communicate well with others and a willingness to take the initiative.
All of our current apprentice positions have been filled, and we will be recruiting again in March/April 2014.
Please send your CV marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL for the attention of Mrs Margaret Davie, Camp Road, Witham St Hughs Business Park, Witham St Hugh, Lincoln, LN6 9TW.