P/T – 25 hours pw (Mon – Fri)
We are seeking an experienced Administrator, with excellent numeric skills, to join our well-established engineering company located between Lincoln and Newark. As the Financial Administrator you will join us at an exciting time of increasing and sustainable growth, supporting the Custodial Director and his friendly team. Working within an open plan office the Financial Administrator will have plenty of support, your particular passion will be experience of numerical analysis. Your excellent customer service experience, working within a team in a fast-paced environment, is an important requisite of the post. We are looking for a start date of early January 2019 – so if you are thinking New Year, New Job please read on and apply.
- Prepare and process Purchase Orders
- Liaise with customers, deal with any queries, following up quotations to support the Sales Team
- Credit control (chasing payments)
- Contact suppliers for schedule of material prices
- Produce spreadsheets with information relating to prices, purchase orders
- Comply with established company processes ensuring smooth running of business
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player – this is business critical
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Professional communication skills either face to face, over the telephone or on email with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Company benefits include 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
If you are currently working as an Accounts Administrator, Financial Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Sales Office Administrator this may well be an ideal opportunity for you.
If you are interested, please click here to apply.